Major Works Project Manager
6 week - 3 month contract
To succeed in this role, you will be an experienced project manager, with extensive knowledge of delivering high profile and complex projects.
It is imperative that you have strong leadership and communication skills, in order to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders, consultants and residents and to clearly communicate the Councils objectives and ensure the successful delivery of contracts.
- Design and deliver Housing capital programme works.
- Delivery of improved social housing, environmental improvements, jobs, and socio-economic development.
- Oversee development and delivery of initiatives which cut across the Housing Capital programme.
- Make recommendations to the appropriate decision making forums and negotiate agreements with partners.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Ensure plans are realistic in terms of cost, time and outputs and to maintain effective systems, processes and procedures for collecting, analysing and sharing data, enabling more effective decision making.
- A relevant minimum professional qualification e.g. Degree HNC or HND in Building or equivalent.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email