We are looking for someone with experience in an enforcement role within Licensing and including taxis.
- Administer applications for the grant, renewal, transfer and variation of a variety of licenses, registrations and permits.
- Maintain public registers of licenses issued.
- Carry out associated licensing enforcement responsibilities including responding to complaints, carrying out routine inspections, interviewing witnesses and licensees.
- Conduct interviews and investigations.
- Giving evidence at the licensing committee and magistrates.
- Direct customer contact by contacting licensees.
- Formation, review and update of license conditions and policies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of enforcement strategies
- Ensuring the correct fees are levied and expenditure is accounted for.
- Assist in the carrying out of various types of surveillance, monitoring and measurements.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a Licensing team.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email