Lead Public Health & Safety Officer
- Provide a resource of experience, knowledge, and expertise in relation to infectious disease control and health and safety enforcement.
- Contribute to the development of operational strategies identifying priorities and activities.
- Investigate accidents and incidents in line with Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and legal requirements.
- Prepare relevant protocols, procedures, guidance, and other documentation.
- Assist with the timely production of information for case review, appraisals and performance indicators.
- Carry out a personal case load of complex enforcement cases.
- High level of relevant knowledge of Health and Safety and Infectious Disease Control.
- Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF) Level 6 qualification in Occupational Safety and Health.
- Diploma/Degree in Environmental Heath and registration with EHORB.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email