IT Server Engineer - Citrix Systems
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with experience of working with Citrix Systems. In this position You will ensure the server and storage platforms are kept fully up to date with patches and software revisions as well as ensuring the PSN compliancy status of the systems. You will ensure that systems monitoring is maintained and alerts are actioned in a timely manner.
- Monitor, respond and allocate infrastructure tickets in a timely manner
- Ensure the call logging system is updated with user appropriate comments
- Support the infrastructure including all aspects of the server and storage estate
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Must have 2 years providing 3rd line technical support.
- Has two years' experience in an ITIL compliant support role.
- Must have worked on Virtualised Server platforms.
- Strong end user device / Server and Storage skills.
- Strong Citrix skills in desktop and application provisioning
- Recent Microsoft Server qualification (MCSA)
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or