Isolation Grant Officer
£9+ per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking an Isolation Grant Officer based in Neath. This is a temporary role with scope for extension working full time hours. The role does not offer any remote working.
The main purpose of the post is to deal with all matters relating to claims for Isolation Grants as a result of having to self-isolate due to COVID 19.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- To process claims Isolation Grants in accordance with legislation, guidance and internal requirements
- To contact customers by phone and email for additional information required to process the grant claim.
- To liaise with employers for additional information required to process the grant claim.
- To access DWP data for additional information required to process the grant claim.
- To maintain accuracy records of grant applications and decisions.
- Other ad hoc administrative and clerical duties
- Good database and IT skills
- Professional telephone manner, being able to handle information sensitively in a confidential manner.
- Previous experience within an administrative/customer services/contact centre environment
- Working knowledge of the benefits system desirable.
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply.