Interim Asset Management Surveyor
We have an exciting new role across our Asset Management and Capital Programme teams, to support design and delivery of our asset, building safety and sustainability programmes.
- Support the Head of AM in the procurement of a 3 year term contract for quinquennial stock condition surveys.
- Administer and manage license to park and land purchase enquiries on HRA land.
- Review the management of the HRA Shops portfolio.
- Develop and implement a programme of M&E asset surveys across the stock to inform investment decisions.
- Complete a gap analysis on the current asset data system to identify system improvement.
- Ensure project briefs reflect the asset strategies aims and objectives.
- Provide forecasting reports to inform the 30, 10 and 5 year investment programmes.
- A building surveying; asset management or property management related qualification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email