In-House Negotiator (Team Manager)
Lead on the delivery of high quality, cost-effective placements and packages of care, for clients with a range of health and social care needs, for Adult Social Care .
Do you have a strong understanding Adult health and Social Care and Commissioning and strong understanding of all areas of the Care market and providers?
- Negotiating with residential, supported and day service providers and other agencies, to deliver cost-effective placements for clients.
- Lead on the development and implementation of effective negotiations and cost effective solutions.
- Model effective negotiating skills and approach to working.
- Identifying creative and cost-effective care options for people with complex and specialist needs.
- Expert on negotiations.
- Development of negotiation strategies, including preparation of placement cost breakdowns, evidence collection and development of best alternatives.
- Lead negotiations with all providers to successfully secure fair placement prices for existing contracts.
- Lead on the development of effective negotiating skills.
- Strengthen performance and develop improved negotiating skills amongst staff within their teams.
- Management adult social care services.
- Management independent sector service.
- Experience of negotiating fees and producing tangible savings.
- Identifying savings, negotiating with providers to achieve savings and develop the market.
- Provide training and leadership.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email