ICT - Project Manager
Contract Inside IR35
We are seeking an experienced Project manager to lead on the concurrent delivery of technology projects from a wide portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Full project management for implementation of new business systems
- Light project management at the procurement stage of new technology solutions
- Formal project governance activity in support of Agile development teams
- Full project management for delivery of new technical infrastructure.
To succeed in this role you will need to communicate effectively with business stakeholders at all levels of the organisation whilst transitioning technical solution into operational support as part of project closure, and ensuring 'lessons learned' is performed and recorded.
As a project manager you will be adept at prioritising, setting clear goals and targets, monitoring progress, and holding delivery team members to account, using your own judgement to adapt previous approaches in the light of current circumstances.
- Qualified PRINCE2 Practitioner or equivalent relevant experience.
- ITIL qualification or be able to demonstrate a clear knowledge of ITIL policies and procedures.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently as part of a wider project portfolio which may have interdependencies.
- Demonstrable expertise in manging projects to time, quality and budget.
- Substantial experience working in a large complex organisation within an IT related field.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or