£30,000 to £34,000
Private medical insurance + Annual Bonus scheme + Pension scheme & Life Assurance + 33 days holidays
Hybrid working options
We are currently seeking a confidant and experienced HR advisor to proactively contribute towards the successful
realisation of the Company's People objectives, ensuring the provision of a professional Human Resource management service. In this role you will be delivering support and advice to managers and will need to be able to provide reliable and up to date legal advice in respect to a range of HR issues.
You will be joining a leading temporary works specialist at the forefront of their industry for over 50 years, building a reputation for engineering and service excellence. This is a close organisation based on family values that provides an excellent working environment, coupled with a range of exceptional employment benefits. You will be joining the central HR services providing advice to an organisation of over 400 employees across England, Wales and Scotland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver support and advice to managers.
- Contribute and lead HR projects.
- Responsible for the delivery of change and transformation processes.
- Complete governance checks on HR systems.
- Produce HR policies, management guidelines and review schedule regularly.
- Ensure data integrity.
- CIPD qualified Level 5/above - (Must be current)
- Experience in fast paced organisation - completing full employment life cycle/tasks.
- Experience of difficult/complex cases - grievance/dignity at work/absence/capability
- Able to provide sound HR and legal advise
- Private Industry experience
- Current Knowledge and experience of employment law.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or