£18 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a HR Adviser to provide high quality HR advice and guidance, and provide a comprehensive end-to-end customer-focused recruitment consultancy service.
Key requirements include:-
- Demonstrable skills, knowledge and experience in recruitment and resourcing, with experience of working within a large organisation.
- Significant experience of end-to-end recruitment process; including writing advertisements; safer recruitment; reference checks; DBS checks
- Experience of an ATS system, e.g. Talent Link / iGrasp
- Ability to liaise with managers at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of managing large volumes of recruitment and candidates
- Good understanding of the business and its customers
- Experience of handling general HR queries
- Must be up to date with regards to Recruitment and other related legislation impacting HR
- Experience of Absence Management Case work is desirable (knowledge of duty to implement reasonable adjustments / employer responsibilities / Equality Act)
- Preferably CIPD Qualified Level 5
For more information, please contact Shona on 01615491999