- Undertake casework up to and including Employee at Risk level.
- Provides guidance and coaching to service managers on managing people issues.
- Performance and absence cases.
- Ensure all casework is completed in timely manner.
- Likely to work on small/low risk/less complex organisational changes.
- Support organisational change by undertaking casework in respect of redeployees.
- Ensure that all decisions taken by managers in respect of employment issues are mindful of all diversity issues and HR practices and procedures.
- Prepare letters, reports and other documentation for as requested.
- CIPD qualified or part qualified or a minimum of two year's relevant experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email