HR Administrator (Recruitment)
The purpose of this role will be to support our Integrated Children's Services department with the Recruitment of Social Workers.
Currently remote working, however the main place of work for this post is Badminton Road, Yate, Gloucestershire and applicants should be prepared to travel to and work here.
Previous recruitment and administration experience is essential.
- Arranging and confirming Interviews with hiring managers, candidates, and agencies.
- Placing order and raising offers on the system for agency workers.
- Compliance checks for agency workers.
- Raising advert for permanent recruitment.
- Making offers and pre-employment checks for permanent candidates.
- Making arrangements for candidates first day.
- Supporting hiring managers to use the systems.
- Pre-employment checks.
- CIPD Level 3
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email