£19,000 to £23,000
Annual Bonus scheme + Pension scheme & Life Assurance + 33 days holidays
Hybrid working options
We are currently seeking a confidant and experienced HR Administrator to proactively contribute towards the administration & delivery of end to end HR transactional activities associated with the employment cycle and ensure legal compliance.
In this role you will be managing and maintaining HR records and folders (GDPR compliant) and in an orderly auditable process, resolving day to day customer service enquiries, issues and complaints though a variety of methods in accordance with company policies and any agreed service level agreements and providing advice and guidance to managers.
You will be joining a leading temporary works specialist at the forefront of their industry for over 50 years, building a reputation for engineering and service excellence. This is a close organisation based on family values that provides an excellent working environment, coupled with a range of exceptional employment benefits. You will be joining the central HR services and contributing to the continuous improvement and delivery of services provided by the HR team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Administer end to end transactional administration activities associated with the employment cycle for all employees.
- Maintaining up to date electronic files. Ensuring legal compliance.
- Manage and maintain HR records and folders.
- Resolve day to day customer service enquiries, issues and complaints though a variety of methods.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and escalate to Head of HR where appropriate.
- CIPD qualification
- HR Administration experience in fast paced organisation.
- Private Industry experience.
- Confident communicator - clear written and verbal skills.
- Practical problem solving.
- Recruitment experience - end to end/interviews/assessment.
- Competent IT user - HR system/ Microsoft packages. (Excel vlookup/Word - mail merge, Teams)
- Basic employment legislation knowledge. GDPR/disability/equality legislation.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or