Housing Systems Officer
£12 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Housing Systems Officer to provide high quality system management and support, ensuring customers' outcomes are at the centre of what is delivered at all times. This position will be remote working.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Responsible for the processing and monitoring of rent via direct debits, management of repairs invoices, progressing the Right to Buy scheme, progressing Emergency LWP assistance and resolving a range of Housing System issues.
- Manage and support the various housing business systems - supporting teams operations.
- Responsible for managing the setting, collection & comms of multi-million p.p.a. in rent debits.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Basic knowledge of Housing Legislation & welfare benefits is desirable.
- Experience of working in an office / administration environment.
- Effective communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- A high standard of administrative abilities, including high level of proficiency in word processing/keyboard skills.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034