Housing Solutions System Support
£12 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Housing Solutions System Support to provide effective and efficient administration and reception support to the Housing
Solutions Service and to provide help and assistance to personal callers to the Service.
Main responsibilities include:-
- To develop and maintain an up to date knowledge of the different housing options available to service users seeking accommodation and systems of access to housing of all types including; the private rented sector, intermediate housing schemes, and supported housing.
- Regularly handle face to face queries from the public, arrange meetings as required, assist with monitoring team plans and assist the team leader with monitoring to ensure compliance with team targets and standards.
- To maintain accurate written and computer records, reports, & other monitoring information as required in connection with the various duties undertaken, and keep other records necessary to provide an adequate management information data base.
- To organise and administer a case load, identifying priorities and deadlines and ensuring systematic progress is made on each case.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Experience working in a busy front facing customer focused environment to give advice and information to vulnerable customers.
- Ability to have or acquire knowledge an excellent working knowledge of all elements of housing needs: housing advice, homelessness prevention, property allocation and choice based lettings.
- The ability to build & maintain a thorough working knowledge in using data and case management systems to ensure data quality and effective sharing of work.
- Relevant work experience, numerate and literate. Good numerical skills to carry out affordability tests to recommend financial awards/grants/loans.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034