Housing Register Officer
This position is working from home for the immediate future however this may change in line with COVID guidelines.
A DBS check is required for this position.
- Make decisions on assessment of housing needs.
- Make decisions on Priority & Banding for each application, issue letters, and deal with incoming correspondence for each case.
- Process applications in line with agreed policy and procedures.
- Assess & Process High Priority Move on applications such as Recommended Homeless Cases.
- Deal with both straightforward & complex customer queries.
- Provide housing advice & information, including tailored information and advice for each customer.
- Self-servicing with respect to general office administration, filing, clerical work and other related duties.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email