Housing Compliance Technical Officer (Gas)
Vale of Glamorgan
Applicants must have a driver's license with the PCV element and access to their own vehicle.
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Act as first point of contact for all Gas safe related issues and inspections.
- Ensure the effective maintenance, servicing and management of domestic smoke alarms.
- Effectively manage legionella assessments.
- Provide servicing, maintenance and replacement work.
- Manage all budgets.
- Monitor the contractor's performance and productivity and address these issues.
- Ensure repair work is planned, programmed and allocated.
- Undertake where required house surveys to identify the scope of works.
- Producing plans and working drawings, specifications, cost estimates and scheme briefs for projects.
- Assist in the development and drafting of pre-construction phase and construction phase Health and Safety Plans.
- Prepare tender documentation.
- Full driving license with PCV element.
- HNC/NVQ or other level 3 qualification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email