Housing Allocations Officer
£12 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Housing Allocations Officer to select applicants for the allocation of properties and nomination to Housing Association properties.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Undertake the allocation of properties, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Monitor progress of void properties, and liase with the Maintenance and Works Division to facilitate new tenancy arrangements at the earliest opportunity.
- Deal with day to day allocations, Housing Register and Housing Transfer enquiries from applicants and tenants and conduct interviews and home visits as required.
- Investigate and assess Housing Register and Housing transfer applications.
- Carry out administrative procedures relating to the lettings process and produce statistical information on homelessness, allocations, voids etc.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- 6 months experience in Housing Allocations.
- Experience of casework and interviewing skills.
- Able to undertake visits/inspections as required.
- Able to work under pressure, organise priorities, give attention to detail and work methodically without supervision.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034