Housing Administration Officer
£9.50 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Housing Administration Officer to provide an administrative service across the Strategic and Private Sector Housing Service.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Deliver a full range of administrative functions including the collection logging and distribution of incoming and outcoming post, word processing, filing and recording systems and dealing with telephone enquiries/ complaints in the provision of an efficient and effective service and having regards with dealing sensitively with issues in relation to vulnerable individuals.
- Deal with all enquiries including managing mailboxes across the Service, from customers and partners by taking ownership of and resolving the query.
- Maintain and input data into a range of databases/spreadsheets to support the Service in completion of government statistical returns and to monitor performance.
- Administer the processing of housing related grants.
- Check new housing applications and change of circumstances notifications received.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Significant experience of clerical / office administration duties.
- Experience working with computerised systems.
- Ability to accurately input and extract information from Systems and spreadsheets.
- Commitment to Customer Service improvement.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034