New Opportunity for a Prevention and Advice Officer
Looking for an experienced officer to undertaker the following roles...
- Interviewing applicants, demonstrating good telephone manner/ skills as all interviews are conducted by telephone at his present time.
- participating in a rota of regular telephone appointments, dealing with homeless emergencies, delivering general housing advice, responding to emails and referrals.
- assessing homeless applications under prevention and relief duties and developing personal housing plans
- assessment and investigation, reaching s184 decisions with confidence especially around vulnerability
- work under own initiate and be confident in dealing with applications and reaching decisions
- This role will be both office based and home working
- Homelessness prevention experience
- Experience in housing
- Experience processing and taking applications
For further information please call Kate on 01616670022 or email