Hire Desk Controller
We are currently seeking a confidant individual to join an established hire, engineering and temporary works specialist.
You will be joining an established and well recognised specialist hire company that supplies construction equipment to the building and construction sectors from one-off hires to local companies to long-running nationwide contracts.
To succeed in this role as a Hire Desk Controller you will need previous understanding of conducting outbound and inbound sales, alongside essential effective communication skills combined with excellent customer service experience to deliver on our vision of excellence and expertise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with inbound enquiries - converting into business.
- Organising and processing orders orders and requests for collections.
- Planning of transport.
- Calculation and supply of quotes.
- General administration support to the team.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Local area knowledge for the depot areas served
- Motivated self-starter with good administration, time management and organisation skills
- 12 months customer service and selling experience
- Attention to Detail
- Problem solving
- Active listening
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or