- Inspect streets, logging and reporting defects on assets such as street furniture.
- Investigate reports of defects and complaints.
- When insurance claims are received, to inspect the site concerned and prepare a report and discuss the claim with insurance representative and attend court as necessary.
- Inspect all road closure gates on the public highway and replacing as necessary broken or missing padlocks.
- Use computer and hand held devices to support the delivery of reactive maintenance.
- Ensure prompt and clear responses to all forms of communications.
- Ensure all inspections are undertaken within the correct timescales.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email