Highways Contract Manager
- Assist with management of the term service contract with our main contractor, ensuring timely delivery of work.
- Work with internal colleagues and the contractor to develop and implement appropriate resolutions to issues.
- Manage any changes and the impact of rescheduled works on plans, ensuring risks and dependencies are understood, managed and communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with colleagues and contractors to address service delivery requests, concerns, and feedback in a timely and customer focussed manner.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring and managing spend against allocated budgets.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020