Highway Development Control Officer
- Review Transport Assessments submitted by developers in connection with a planning application.
- Review any transport modelling submitted by developers in connection with a planning application.
- Undertake analysis and technical checks on highway and planning applications and external designs to ensure compliance.
- Enable high quality highway development.
- Dealing with all aspects of the highway development process.
- Advise householders and businesses of highway policy.
- Undertakes technical checks in accordance with the Highways Act 1980.
- Negotiate, develop and process agreements for new estate road development under section 38.
- Negotiates improvements to development proposals to encourage applications.
- HND or Degree level qualification or equivalent level of experience in Civil Engineering.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email