Head of Service - (Adults)
We are actively seeking an experienced adult social services head. The team are in the midst of a transformation and transition phase and we require a motivational leader who is committed to ensuring we meet the needs of people with learning disabilities.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working across both children's and adult services including Special Educational Needs and Disabilities, health services, contracts and commissioning and with service providers.
- You will Contribute to development and Implementation of our Learning Disability strategy
- Ensure effective implementation of Adult safeguarding.
- Produce assessments of need and support planning which meets needs and makes best use of local
- resources, including NHS continuing care
- Complete the transformation of the Adult LD service
You must have experience of managing registered providers, working with health partners and
experience with Learning Disabilities.
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999 or