Head of Repairs, Maintenance and Client Services
The role will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive, high quality, repair and maintenance service.
- Managing a large building services organisation including managing contracts.
- Managing large numbers of staff.
- Technical aspects of building repair and maintenance.
- Dealing with employee representatives.
- Health & Safety requirements and safe working practises relating to repair and maintenance.
- Managing budgets and resources.
- Deliver projects and schemes to tight timescales and deadlines.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a building services related qualification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email