Head of Programme - Public Health
We are currently seeking an experienced Public Health Programme manager with significant experience working in the NHS or local authority programme management experience. You role will be to develop and implement a programme of system leadership and collaboration for public health between several local authorities to support the improvement of public health and to tackle health inequalities.
In the role you will lead, direct manage and develop staff to deliver high levels of performance and consistent to ensure programmes remain sustainable and relevant for future collaborative work.
- Degree or equivalent level of experience with relevance to Public Health.
- Experience of Working within the NHS or Local authority.
- Experience of designing, managing and delivering transformational work programmes.
- Experience of strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- Experience of budget and resource management.
- Current awareness of political, economic and financial complexities effecting public health.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or