Head of Pollution & Residential Services
- Manage, and give direction to service areas, managers and teams of employees delivering a range of services.
- Ensure that services contribute to the development and delivery of corporate projects and initiatives.
- Undertake budget planning, monitoring, and control.
- Maintain an awareness of new and emerging legislation and policy changes.
- Receive and evaluate reports of contraventions.
- Recruit, motivate and develop staff.
- Provide information and advice to, and deal with enquiries from external stakeholders.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Management qualification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email