Head of Corporate Procurement
Upto £500/day (Based on experience)
Contract 4 Months +
We are actively seeking an experienced Head of Procurement To fulfil the role of "Professional Lead" for all staff undertaking procurement whether centrally based or devolved to service areas. You will play a key role in delivering service improvement and transformation through procurement projects and manage the procurement function across the organisation to achieve a highly effective customer focused value for money service that can contribute significantly to achieving our aims and objectives. As the Interim Head of Procurement you will act as a change catalyst to transform related processes and systems, ensuring significantly increased and effective use is made of technological innovation whilst completing the implementation of an e-procurement system and ensure it delivers its prime objective of reducing administrative tasks and releasing professional resources to support the wider organisation
- Full Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS or FCIPS)
- Significant experience of working within Public Sector Procurement role Or Experience of working in a large organisation dealing with a diverse range of procurement issues.
- Successful track record of leading on and managing procurement
- Experience of the legal and financial issues associated with procurement.
- Experience of e-procurement issues
Direct Reports -3
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or