Grounds Maintenance Operative
Clean and tidy parks, play areas, recreation facilities, shrub beds and planters.
All applicants must hold a clean UK driving license.
- The use of light commercial vehicles and mowers.
- Safe operational use and security of allocated equipment, including combustion engine tools such as blowers, strimmers, hedge cutters, jet washers.
- Mowing of grass areas, shrub pruning and weed spraying.
- Litter pick, tidy shrub beds and planters.
- Hedge cutting, strimming, planting, dead heading, weeding, sweeping and cleaning of hard standings.
- Safe separation and disposal of waste.
- Assistance in the identification of environmental crimes and misdemeanours.
- Class C Driving license.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email