New Opportunity for a Graphic Designer
Looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to support the communications team to carry out work for a variety of online and printed materials.The successful individual will work with the communications and engagement managers and officers to develop the existing priority branding, as well as specific campaign branding, graphics for social media, layouts for printed materials and producing various editable templates. Here you will be producing designs within corporate brand guidelines, producing internal and external printed publicity materials including posters, leaflets, newsletters, postcards and other promotional collateral. Also producing online artwork for social media channels.
- Have a professional graphic design or multimedia qualification.
- Have industry experience of working in a team or independently delivering strong design solutions.
- Experience of client liaison and project management.
- Experience of the full range of design packages including: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as online tools such as Canva
- Experience of working under pressure to changing demands and timescales.
- Question and challenge ways of working, with an understanding of the bigger picture in terms of the corporate context and external environment
- Demonstrate agility and adaptability in mindset and ways of working
For further information please contact Kate on 01616670022 or email