Gas Planned Supervisor
A DBS and driving license is required for this position.
- Carrying out the effective and efficient supervision of gas appliance repairs and servicing.
- Ensuring that quality standards for gas appliance repairs to properties are met and appropriate certification is in place.
- Ensuring that all standard operational procedures are in place.
- Undertaking all duties as required in order to comply with the Gas safe regulations.
- Ensuring that all works are completed to a high quality.
- Checking, validating and signing off all certification.
- Developing and maintaining the Gas Installation Specification for all gas works.
- Carrying out risk assessments for the safe completion of gas works.
- City and Guilds Gas or Plumbing qualifications, or equivalent at level 3 (Advanced Craft)
- CCN1 Gas Safety
- CEN1 Gas boiler install service and commission
- WAT1 Water Heaters
- HTR1 Gas fires
- CPA1 Gas flue analyser
- CKR1 Cooker
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email