Floating Project Worker
£13 per hour
Full Time Contract
We are seeking a Floating Project Worker to provide practical support to individuals accommodated in various specialist accommodation services.
Main responsibilities include:-
- Managing telephone, email and face to face communication with people living in the accommodation services and relevant professionals and members of the public seeking help.
- Carrying out comprehensive client assessments, identifying priorities and ongoing need, risk and assets including establishing move on options.
- Assisting people in making successful claims for housing benefit, welfare benefits, EU settled Status and/or in work benefits.
- Promoting health and wellbeing services and activities including Mental Health, GP and including Covid-19 specific interventions, making referrals where appropriate.
- To identify and appropriate apply relevant safeguarding, domestic abuse and health and safety policies as they apply to personal circumstances of those assessing services.
Key Skills and Requirements include:-
- Understanding of the issues affecting vulnerable homeless people or those at risk of homelessness.
- Understanding of and commitment to following relevant safeguarding, Health and Safety and Domestic Violence policies.
- Understanding and commitment to working responsively to support individuals plan and realise their aspirations and strengths.
- An up to date DBS Check.
For more information, contact Shona on 01612330034