Fire Safety Manager
Working within the existing Building Services team, you will be responsible for the completion of Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Safety Inspections, Fire Safety Follow on works raised from the Fire Risk Assessments and the delivery of fire safety improvement works such as sprinklers both within our Housing, Corporate and Operational buildings.
- Lead on identifying strategies and programmes of fire safety work for inclusion in annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Participate in developing new initiatives, detailed solutions and relevant permissions for fire safety works.
- Arrange for all procurement of fire safety work to be carried out.
- Manage the administration and supervision of fire safety work including ensuring that contract conditions, specifications and statutory requirements are met.
- Manage fire safety officer and technical support and hold day to day responsibility for fire safety activities.
- Manage the surveying, Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) programme of work, remedial works, management arrangements and fire safety improvements.
- Monitor and report on the performance of fire safety works.
- NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ4/5 in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent experience.
- Fire Risk Assessor (HTM-05, NEBOSH, IFE).
- Current driving licence.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email