Fire Risk Assessor
Ideally candidate will have Type 1 Fire Risk Assessment experience with Type 2 knowledge IFE, IFSM or IFPO accreditation.
Experience of fire risk assessments within a local authority is essential.
- Undertake fire risk assessments, audits, inspections and surveys.
- Manage works related to fire risk assessments.
- Produce reports and documentation for work specifications.
- Maintain records of fire risk assessments.
- Demonstrate that inspections and remedial actions meet KPIs.
- Raise awareness of fire risks and promote fire safety measures.
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate.
- Fire Risk Assessment Qualification Level 4.
- Full current driving licence is essential.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email