Finance Business Partner
£600 per day
Full Time Contract
Novax recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner based in Bracknell. The role is a full time, contracted at 37 hours per week. This client can offer flexible working arrangements. The placement is expected to last a minimum of 6 months with scope for extension.
The purpose of the job is:
- Provide high quality financial advice and support to a Directorate Management Team, the Executive Director and other Assistant Directors and Members on all matters relating to operations under their control in order that they can properly manage their financial affairs.
- Work closely with a Directorate to understand their challenges and issues and use this understanding to provide them with relevant and timely professional financial advice.
- Understand the issues facing a particular Directorate in terms of service delivery and work with the Delivery Support Manager to ensure that the financial support available from the Accountancy Support Pool meets that requirement
- Keep abreast of the changes in service requirements for a Directorate and plan the personal and functional support required to best support delivery of those changes
- Work with Directorate Management teams on their key transformation plans and programmes of work and provide appropriate support, challenge and leadership on the development and implementation of strategies and initiatives as required and specifically in relation to benefits realisation.
We are looking for a candidate who is CCAB qualified, as well as a number of years post qualification experience in the public sector. Local Government and Adult Social Care experience are required. Experience in using Agresso is desirable also.
Please follow the job advert to apply but for more information, contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999.