To ensure that the hospice provides a high quality catering, housekeeping, maintenance and administration service to all patients, employees, volunteers and visitors to the Hospice.
This is a key leadership role with responsibilities for Health and Safety, Finance and Estates.
- Provision of leadership of the operational management functions for catering, housekeeping, maintenance and administration.
- Development of the hospice facilities functions in order to modernise roles and achieve accredited quality standards.
- Annual PPRDs and regular reviews of performance of direct line reports.
- Management of sickness including return to work interviews, referrals to Occupational Health, performance reviews and ongoing management and reporting.
- Ensuring prompt recognition of staffing issues.
- Completion of investigations and reports.
- NEBOSH General Certificate Trained.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email tplant'novaxrecruitment.com