Novax Recruitment are looking for an Estimator to join a rapidly growing residential building company. Our client is recruiting due to massive growth in the last 6 months - despite the effects of the pandemic. The role will evolve costing and managing jobs within the residential sector including new builds, basements, extensions lofts, and refurbishments. The role is office-based and will require candidates from a Sub Contractor background who have hands-on experience within the industry.
- Reviewing incoming tenders, specifications and contract documentation to analyse project risk
- Managing of tender submission schedule
- Attend pre-tender site visits, and undertake site surveys
- Obtain competitive prices from suppliers and subcontractors
- Produce quotations/tenders - projects value from £100k to £2m
- Prepare and deliver detailed and well presented tender submissions
- Negotiating with clients to secure contracts
- Attendance of pre-contract client meeting
- Management of subcontractor packages & productions of programme of works
- Produce valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Qualification relevant to role/industry
- Prior estimating experience within Construction (residential experience ideal)
- Knowledge of construction industry/suitable materials
- Strong IT skills
- Proven skills in working with suppliers and clients alike
What's in it for you?
- £30,000-£50,000 per annum (depending on the level of experience)
- Performance-based bonus scheme
- Traveling allowance - during working hours
Working hours are 8:00 till 5:00 Monday - Friday
If this role sounds of interest please apply directly or email Callum McGoldrick at
Keywords; Estimator, Residential, Construction, New Build, Extensions, Renovations, Commercial