Role: Senior Estimator ( Part Remote options)
Location: North Wales ( Head office)
Location: Options for a mixture of remote and office-based candidates based across the Northwest.
My Client is looking to expand the estimating team, due to increased workflow. They are a design fabricate and installation in the structural steel industry, working commercial and residential high rise projects.
- Working in the specialist sub-contractor construction industry, the Estimator is responsible for compiling estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client, or potential client, with products or services.
- Working from architectural & structural drawings and specifications, the job involves assessing material, labour and equipment required and analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender enquiries and budget quotations are requested from main contractors, Cost Consultants and Architects and the aim of the Estimator is to service these enquiries within a set time frame.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you get the best price to win the contract in a competitive bidding situation, whilst ensuring that the contract can be carried out profitably.
- You will be required to produce quality is written and informative submissions supported by internally produced design and engineering documents in a timely manner.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the technical elements of the structural steel fabrication and installation industry.
- At least 5 years experience of estimating within the above industry.
If this sounds of interest or if you have any other questions please do reach out directly.
Structural steel, estimating, estimator, tekla, steelwork, senior, design, commercial, manager