Location: North Wales ( Head office)
Location: Options for a mixture of remote and office-based candidates based across the North west.
Structural Steel work experience is essential.
My Client is looking to expand the estimating team, due to increased workflow. They are a design fabricate and installation in the structural steel industry, working commercial and residential high rise projects.
- Working in the specialist sub-contractor construction industry, the Estimator is responsible for compiling estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client, or potential client, with products or services.
- Working from architectural & structural drawings and specifications, the job involves assessing material, labour and equipment required and analysing different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Tender enquiries and budget quotations are requested from main contractors, Cost Consultants and Architects and the aim of the Estimator is to service these enquiries within a set time frame.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you get the best price to win the contract in a competitive bidding situation, whilst ensuring that the contract can be carried out profitably.
- You will be required to produce quality is written and informative submissions supported by internally produced design and engineering documents in a timely manner.
- Detailed knowledge and experience of the technical elements of the structural steel fabrication and installation industry.
- At least 5 years' experience of estimating within the above industry.
- Ability to undertake a reasonable level of technical and financial calculations.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT and numeracy skills.
- If this sounds of interest or if you have any other questions please do reach out directly.