Residential Mobile Caravan Site Manager
This role provides support in the management and maintenance of residential Gypsy and Traveller caravan sites.
You will be responsible for managing the sites in an efficient and effective manner, including collection and recording payments chasing arrears, ensuring residents comply with/enforcing site licence conditions, basic maintenance of the site and buildings, ensure that health and safety regulations are complied with and directly supporting residents in accessing key services.
- Terms of site licences are strictly complied with in order to maintain acceptable behaviour of licensee.
- Health and safety regulations are complied with.
- Promotion of Fire Safety awareness through use of smoke alarms, fire distances and safe storage of hazardous materials.
- Keep up to date housing benefit records, children in school and families registered with GPs.
- Collect rent and water charges, addressing any arrears issues at an early stage, in order to ensure accurate records.
- Minor repairs.
- Maintenance of the communal areas including roadways and open areas including grass and hedge cutting and litter picking.
- Maintain a waiting list of Gypsy and Travellers wishing to move onto the site to ensure an efficient transition of licensees to and from the site, working towards 100% occupancy at all times.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email