Environmental Health Officer
- To investigate all relevant service requests in accordance with Divisional procedures and ensure that remedial action is undertaken.
- To specifically carry out statutory nuisance and anti-social behaviour complaint investigations and take enforcement action where necessary in accordance with relevant legislation.
- Provide advice to members of the public and business to assist in compliance with legislation.
- To investigate relevant service requests in accordance with Divisional procedures and ensure that remedial action is undertaken.
- Prepare statutory notices within delegated responsibilities and attend court where necessary.
- Provide specialist technical support within the Division and to other Council departments as required.
- To attend relevant meetings as the Divisional representative.
- Undertake relevant promotional work and talks to residents and organisations as required.
- Maintain a current knowledge of relevant specialisms and to undertake further training as required.
- Take part in the training and instruction of trainees in the specialist areas of responsibility.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email