Environmental Health Officer
Driving license with access to your own vehicle is essential for this role.
- Ensuring compliance with contract standards and the requirements of relevant legislation.
- Monitor performance against standards and manage any shortfalls.
- Engage and develop relationships with stakeholders to improve waste management behaviour, engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Manage your own caseload and investigate and resolve complaints.
- Support the enforcement function by collecting and preparing evidence packs and statements.
- EHRB registration.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email