Environmental Health Officer
- Undertake routine inspections and visits to enforce relevant food hygiene, health and safety, animal welfare and infectious disease legislation.
- Investigate food poisoning cases or outbreaks, accident investigations and respond to service requests.
- Enforce food hygiene legislation in a broad range of food processing businesses including approved premises.
- Prepare notices, legal documents, witness statements, and any other correspondence required during your investigations.
- Provide specialist advice to the planning and licensing teams and investigate complaints about nuisance from commercial premises.
- Represent the service at meetings, in court, tribunals and inquiries.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email