Role: Engineering Technician
Unique opportunity to work for one of the country's leading Temporary Works Specialists. They are looking for an Engineering Technician with Civil engineering and or Construction experience, to help produce drawings and 3D models for both Standard and Bespoke Solutions for Temporary Work schemes.
An experienced Engineering technician to join the team working on both Standard and Bespoke Solutions for Temporary Work schemes, you will be expected to have Civil/Construction experience and be able to produce high quality solutions using AutoCAD.
· To design and draw suitable solution designs for low-risk simple standard designs.
· Provide and maintain high levels of customer service to exceed customer expectations
· Finalising client requirements using company equipment to meet clients' timescales
· Produce detailed drawings and special fabrication drawings for special parts and communicate with operation and sales team.
· Efficient use of AutoCAD and Revit to produce high quality solutions
· Complying with, monitoring, and improving QA procedures and HS & E documents
· Work in accordance with company SHEQ policies to ensure solutions are safely designed with method statements and risk assessment.
· GCSE educated wit 5 GCSE- A*-C including Science and Maths
· 2+ years working in a Civil Engineering environment
· Experience working in Civil Engineering/Construction Sector
· Use of AutoCAD
· IT Literate
· HNC/HNC Civil Engineering
· Construction skills Certificate Scheme Registered
· Temporary Works experience
· Experience of Revit, Navisworks or similar BIM related software and digested technology
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Engineering Technician, Temporary Works, Structural, Design, Civil, Drawings, AutoCAD