An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established Steel Engineering company in West Yorkshire. Our client is looking for a career-minded Business Development Manager to join their team, to assist with bringing new clients and projects to the company the main sectors our client is involved with; heavy fabrication, transport, Rail, bridges and Highway structures.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 year's experience within a Structural steel company.
Requirements for this BDM / Engineering Sales Manager / Technical sales Manager
- Minimum 3 years of Heavy steel engineering experience within a main contractor.
- Help support mentor and grow the existing sales team.
- The candidate must also be very self-motivated, tenacious, hardworking and be a team player.
- Well presented, as the role will require client-facing.
- Will ideally come with contacts or a pipeline of contactable clients. London based Clients advantage.
- A great negotiator with assertiveness and nerves of steel
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with clients on the telephone. Face-to-Face experience.
- Time management skills are essential with the ability to multi-task
Based south Yorkshire-
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Dale Roberts.
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Business development manager, sales manager, structural steel, steelwork, primary steel, structures, engineering, rail, highways, bridges