Engineering Project Manager
To work as part of the Strategic Transport Team to support the development and delivery of the transport pipeline. This can include master-planning, town centre regeneration, housing growth, funding and bid writing including work with central Government and city regions, as well as capital project design and delivery.
- Work with major developers, consultants and partners to ensure projects are of a high quality in their design, delivery and impact.
- Support multi-disciplinary programme and project teams to ensure strategic transport delivery is planned, joined-up and being delivered to agreed timescales.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget and conditions of any funding agreements are met.
- Manage programme risks and issues and use programme governance to ensure these issues are managed and resolved.
- Ensure strategic transport activity is monitored, reported and evaluated so that we can promote progress.
- Highway's design/engineering/transport planning experience.
- Good knowledge of project and project management methods including MSP, PRINCE2, Association of Project Managers (APM) and/or Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Preferentially an NEC Contract/Project Management qualification together with experience of applying civil engineering contracts.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email