Engineer - Highways Development
- To operationally carry out development management functions within the Development Team of the Transportation Group, ensuring that the work of the team is fully integrated with the work each of the other business units.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of effective policies, procedures and systems that align with the emerging Local Plan, emerging Transport Strategy & its underpinning delivery plans.
- To contribute to the preparation of bid documents that secures funding from both internal and external sources as and when appropriate opportunities arise to support delivery of assigned work programmes.
- To provide traffic and highways development management functions of the to achieve effective, clearly defined and measurable outcomes for service users, residents and businesses.
- Relevant further education and qualifications in related discipline, (min. ONC or equivalent), and/or at least 5 years relevant professional experience in any one of the specialist Group areas.
- Incorporated membership of a relevant professional body, or institute.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email