Enforcement and Compliance Officer
- This role is office based.
- There will be a performance review after the first 3 months with potential for the role to be extended for 9 months.
- We are looking for an experienced Enforcement and Compliance Officer who has local government experience.
- You must be confident with parking related software such as 3Sixty and Permit Gateway.
- This role focusses on parking services on and off street.
- Logging and dealing with correspondence and permits on a daily basis.
- Compliance spot checks on informal and appeal rejection correspondence.
- Ensure robust processes for Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) and Permit payments.
- Monitoring the enforcement contractor to ensure compliant, efficient and effective issue of PCNs.
- Review and respond to consultations.
For more information please contact Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email