EHC Team Manager
Contract 3 Months+
We are currently seeking an experienced Education Health & Care Assessment Team Manager to work with families, children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or disabilities to manage assessment processes to ensure appropriate service levels and availability of provisions.
You will lead a team of 2 Senior Education, Health and Care assessment Co-ordinators who will work closely with families on the development and production of EHC plans, including attending and, where appropriate, chairing multi-agency meetings.
- Experience of working within SEN or related services at Management Level.
- Understanding of and commitment to equal opportunity issues both within the workplace and the community in general.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding.
- Understanding and knowledge of current legislation and policies on Special Educational Needs Provision 0-25, Equality and Inclusion.
- Experience of supporting children in a variety of settings (including mainstream and special) with a wide range of learning difficulties and disabilities, including, but not exclusively, at Education, Health and Care Plan level.
- Understanding of, and commitment to, inclusion of children in mainstream schools wherever possible and appropriate.
- Knowledge of appropriate provisions and approaches to meet the needs of children with a wide range of SEN and/or disabilities, including those with the most complex needs.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999